Boat Harbour | One Mile Beach
Boat Harbour is located in Port Stephens NSW, at the southern end of Tomaree National Park. The name Boat Harbour is given to the small, sandy bay and the village above it.
Accommodation in Boat Harbour consists of superb holiday houses, cottages, B&Bs, apartments and villas - many with ocean views and bushland settings.
Boat Harbour is in close proximity to the most spectacular part of Tomaree National Park with many excellent walking trails and beaches.
There are a number of beautiful beaches in Boat Harbour:
- One Mile Beach is a long, sandy beach popular with families. It is generally patrolled in summer. There is plenty of holiday accommodation along One Mile Beach - choose from campsites, caravans, villas, apartments or holiday houses.
- Nearby Kingsley Beach is a popular surfing beach.
- Samurai Beach is backed by Tomaree National Park.
- Boat Harbour beach is a small, sheltered beach popular with families.
- Nearby is Stockton Beach with its famous sand dunes.
- Birubi Point has a good swimming beach (located at the northern end of Stockton Beach).
View Larger Map
Featured Accommodation - Boat Harbour & One Mile Beach
Situated on 5 acres of bushland environment strategically supplemented with additional native plantings, O’Carrollyn’s is the ‘environmental jewel’ of Port Stephen’s. Nestled in the bush behind One Mile Beach, away from the main road the main noise. One will hear the wildlife going about there ge...